Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best tascam th 200x studio headphones
10 Best tascam th 200x studio headphones Reviews
Tascam TH-200X Studio Headphones
$47.96 in stock
1 used from $39.99
- Lightweight and closed back design
- Tightly-stitched, padded headband and ear bands for stylish comfort
- Stainless steel framework and adjustable arms
- Brand new 40mm neodymium magnet driver
- Dynamic transducer
Tascam Model 16 All-In-One Mixing Studio
2 used from $789.00
- 16-Track multi-track recorder (WAV, up to 48kHz/24-bit) to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards (Class 10 or higher required)
- Punch in/out capability (up to 8 tracks simultaneously)
- Built-in USB Audio Interface to send/receive (16-in/14-out) audio data to/from DAW
- 14 inputs (10 monaural XLR/TRS balanced and 2 stereo-paired TRS balanced)
- 10 mic pre-amps utilizing Tascam Ultra-HDDA mic pre-amp technology (Ch 1 thru 8)
Tascam US-16x08 Rackmount USB Audio/MIDI Interface with Pro Headphone and Pair of EMB XLR Cables and Gravity Magnet Phone Holder Bundle
- Tascam US-16x08 Rackmount + Pro Headphone + Pair EMB XLR Cables + Gravity Phone Holder Bundle
- Captures 16 mic and line inputs to your computer with clear sound quality and advanced features to manage big sessions
- Eight Ultra-HDDA microphone preamps deliver the cleanest and quietest operation in their class while delivering up to 56dB of gain
- An additional eight line inputs are provided, two of them switchable to instrument level for direct guitar or bass recording
- Built in is a DSP Mixer for low-latency digital mixing, and each channel has four-band EQ and compression for polished-sounding monitor mixes
Tascam CD-RW900MKII Professional Rackmount CD Recorder/Player
3 used from $339.00
- A professional-grade CD recorder with a new transport designed and manufactured by TEAC for years of reliablity in the most demanding installations
- The AK4528VM AD/DA chipset manufactured by Asahi Kasei Electronics is employed for finer AD/DA conversion for crystal clear sound quality
- A rich playback function and a high level of audio performance enable the CD-RW900MKII to be used as a professional-grade CD player
- The high-performance AKM codec captures audio with a wide dynamic range for better-sounding CD recording
- A variety of track division functions make recording simpler, and a rec-mute function can insert silence between tracks
Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder , Black
1 used from $418.00
- Eighteen track faders and one master fader allows instant access to any track without selecting pages or banks of faders.
- 3.5" LCD screen and select, self-illuminated buttons - make it easy to keep an eye on your entire creative process.
- Records to SD/SDHC cards to provide fast, secure and reliable capture of every vocal line, guitar lick and drum hit.
- Built-in multi effects processor and mastering tools make it easy to go from demo to finished product.
- Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch. OS :Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X Snow Leopard(V10.6), OS X Lion(V10.7), OS X Mountain Lion(V10.8), OS X Mavericks(V10.9)
Tascam DR-10L Portable Digital Audio Recorder with Lavalier Microphone
- 44.1kHz/48kHz, 16/24-bit Linear PCM mono/poly recording
- Support WAV format (compatible with BWF format)
- Media: microSD/SDHC cards (supports 32Gbcapacities)
- Lavalier microphone with Microphone clip and windscreen included (cable length: 160cm)
- Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery
Tascam DR-40X Four-Track Digital Audio Recorder and USB Audio Interface, Black
- High-quality unidirectional stereo condenser microphones that can record in A-B and X-Y positions
- XLR/TRS inputs compatible with +4dBu line level / +48V
- 4-channel mode that can be used for dual recording and nondestructive overdub recording, etc.
- Functions as a 2in/ 2out USB Audio Interface for Mac, PC or iOS recording
Tascam TH-300X Studio Headphones
1 used from $49.00
- TH-300X Studio Headphones
- TASCAM's TH-300X provides the clear, uncolored sound that musicians demand in the studio, while providing plenty of power handling and isolation for tracking and live use
- The closed-back design isolates the musician, preventing microphone bleed and feedback
- The plush leatherette ear pads and adjustable headband make the TH-300X comfortable enough for hours of wear
- No matter how soft or loud you monitor, the TH-300X can handle plenty of power without distortion
Tascam Trackpack 2x2 Complete Recording Studio Package for Mac/Windows Computers
$279.99 in stock
- Includes TASCAM’s US-2x2 USB audio interface, TM-80 studio condenser microphone, TH-02 headphones, and Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Ableton Live Lite 9
- The US-2x2 is a 2-in/2-out USB interface, bus powered from your Mac or Windows computer
- The US-2x2 features Ultra-HDDA preamps for excellent noise and distortion specs, high-performance components for rich sound quality, and class-compliant drivers
- Featuring plush cushioned ear cuffs and a padded headband; the TH-02 headphones can be put to work for hours of comfortable use
- Both left and right ear-cuffs offer full 90˚ for flexibility when listening to your favorite albums, tracking for hours or performing all night
Tascam DP-006 6-Track Digital Pocketstudio with Tascam PS-P520E AC Power Adapter, Polsen HPC-A30 Headphones & 32GB Memory Card Bundle
- Dual Omnidirectional Microphones
- Records WAV Files at 16-Bit/44.1 kHz
- Two Unbalanced 1/4" TS Inputs
- Mini USB 2.0 Output
- Integrated Metronome and Tuner
How to choose best tascam th 200x studio headphones
The price of an tascam th 200x studio headphones can vary significantly depending on the seller and product. For some, shipping costs are a much higher priority than others; for other items there may be taxes that need to factor into your purchase decision as well! When buying from Amazon they offer great combo deals which makes finding exactly what you want easier by allowing multiple sellers with varying prices appear in one list so we recommend browsing through them all before settling down with just any old deal or spending more money upfront when possible since these websites always have something interesting going forward at least
The quality of a brand influences the price. Well-known brands for tascam th 200x studio headphones will be more expensive than lesser known ones, but this is because their products are dependable and high in durability which means you can rely on them no matter what! In order to find out if your chosen product would suit our needs best we’ll need some information from both sides: What do I want? And who’ss going deliver it – either through postal service/ courier service…
The best tascam th 200x studio headphoness are often determined by how you plan on using the product. If it’s only for one time, then there may not be as much need to invest in something expensive compared with if your intention is that this purchase will last long-term and provide many uses beyond its initial sale date or use period; these types of products usually come at higher price points because they’re durable enough where repairs aren’t necessary after each wear/tear
4. Old Customer Review
To avoid disappointment after making a purchase, you should go through the reviews section to determine how previous buyers liked their product. Positive comments from other customers are an indication that it’s of good quality but negative feedback could indicate otherwise if there were many complaints about the same item with only one or two ratings beneath three stars in total frequency count on Amazon’s site by consumers who bought them across all categories over time periods ranging from 1st Apr 2019 – 18th Jun 2021 (US).
5. Pros and Cons of product.
There are many different factors to consider when purchasing a product, and knowing what you’re getting into upfront can help prevent any future headaches. You should check other reviews online or ask around on social media for people who’ve used the tascam th 200x studio headphones before so that your purchase goes smoothly!
Otherwise known as a “product description”, these small texts can provide you with all sorts of valuable information about the product. For example how often does it need replacing or even just if there are any issues within its lifetime and what sort life expectancy is expected from them before they break down completely? The more details on this topic will help buyers make informed decisions when purchasing their next appliance!
Lastly, if you want to be sure your product arrives without any problems then shipping with an tascam th 200x studio headphones is always better. They will take responsibility for damaged goods and can even let people return the item if it didn’t work out as planned!