Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best micro lipo batteries
10 Best micro lipo batteries Reviews
E-flite 200mAh 1S 3.7V 45C LiPo Battery: PH 1.5 (Ultra Micro) (3), HHDEFLB2001S45
- This item includes a bundle of 3 batteries
- Compatible with the Blade BLH8500 Inductrix FPV RTF, BLH8500G Inductrix FPV RTF, BLH8570 Inductrix FPV Pro BNF, BLH8580 Inductrix FPV BNF, BLH8580G Inductrix FPV BNF
- Connector Type: Ultra Micro Voltage: 3.7V Capacity: 200mAh Cell Configuration: 1S1P Shape: Rectangular Watt Hours: 10.7 Max Charge Rate: 3C
400mAh 2S 7.4V 30C LiPo Battery Pack with JST Plug for Micro FPV Racing Drone Quadcopter
- This 2S 400mAh Lipo battery weighs about 22g with small size of 1.5 * 0.75 * 0.75 inches
- Compatible for: Specially designed for Micro FPV Racing Drone Quadcopter like EMAX BabyHawk mantis 85 DM007
- The connector of Crazepony 400mAh 2S battery is JST, so you can connect it your micro FPV racing drone quadcopter easily
- Good for 30-60c discharge, enables an increased duration of 30s in steady-state flight condition. Suit for 1104 motors well
- One final note: Don't over-charge or over-discharge batteries. Don't put it beside the high temperature condition. Don't throw it into fire. Don't throw it into water. If the battery swells or cannot be charged when receiving, please contact us immediately.
1S LiPo Battery USB Charger 3.7V/4.20V 6 Channel 1S LiPo Charger Tiny Whoop Blade Inductrix Micro JST 1.25 JST-PH 2.0 mCX mCPX Connectors
- ONLY support LiPo 3.7V/4.20V 1S battery
- Support 0.2A/0.6A charge current by switch button （ Suggest using 0.2A if you charge six at the same time and 0.6A if you only do 2）
- USB interface input suggested range: 5V±5% on 0.5-2.4A, suggested 2.4A or above
- Charger plug: Micro 1.25 and JST-PH 2.0, AKA mCX and mCPX, Charging max 6 batteries at the same time. ( Need to consider width of battery)
- The 6 LED lights indicate the charging state of the six channels independently, LED solid indicates charging, LED off indicates full charged.
150mah 1s 3.7v 25c Lipo Battery (5 Port Charger)
$10.99 in stock
- 150mAh 1S 3.7V 25C LiPo Battery
Venom Fly 30C 1S 150mAh 3.7V LiPo Battery with E-flite MCX Plug x4 Pack Combo - Compare to E-flite EFLB1501S25
- Fits Models Like: E-flite UMX Radian, UMX Spacewalker, Hobbyzone Sport Cub S, Duet, and Champ
- Venom Fly - Engineered for Flight, with "A" Grade Matched Cells for Unrivaled Performance.
- Spend Less Time Charging and More Time Flying. 5C Charge Capable for Significantly Faster Charging.
- Plug Type: E-Flite Blade MCX
- Backed with Proven US Support and Venom's Industry Leading Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Adafruit Micro Lipo w/MicroUSB Jack - USB LiIon/LiPoly charger - v1 [ADA1904]
$9.75 in stock
- Battery not included
- For use with Adafruit LiPoly/LiIon batteries only. Other batteries may have different voltage, chemistry, polarity or pinout. Lipo/Lipoly/LiIon Batteries not included
- Comes assembled and tested with a JST cable, 5V input via Micro-B USB connector, For charging single Lithium Ion/Lithium Polymer 3.7/4.2v batteries (not for older 3.6/4.1v cells), 100mA charge current, adjustable to 500mA by soldering a jumper closed
- Dimensions: 21mm x 19mm x 2mm / 0.8" x 0.75" x 0.08"
OliRC 6pcs JST to PH 2P for E-Flite 120 SR to Blade mCP-X (Ultra Micro) Lipo Battery Adapter Cables(C56-6)
$8.99 in stock
- Convert the 120SR / mQX / JST pluged batteries into the smaller mCP-X plug
- JST to PH 2P 22awg 5cm Soft Silicone Wire
- Quantity: 6pcs
SoloGood 4pcs Emax Tinyhawk Whoop hv s LiPo Battery 450mAh 1S 3.8V 85C LIHV for cinewhoop tinyhawk JST-PH 2.0 Powerwhoop Connector Micro FPV Drone
- Original EMAX 450mAh 1S LIHV lipo battery for EMAX Tinyhawk Brushless Micro Indoor Racing Drone and the other Micro FPV Racing Drone
- Discharge Rate：80C, Max Burst discharge Rate: 160C
- Net Weigh：12g, Dimensions: 59mm*18mm*6mm (L*W*H）
- Voltage: 3.80V, Connector: JST-PH 2.0
- Plug:PH2.0Please contact us in time hen you have any questions about the battery , we will take all responsibility for your satisfaction connector
Adafruit 4410 Micro Lipo Charger for LiPoly Batt with USB Type C Jack
- Comes assembled and ready to rock out of the box
- 0.1" Breakout pads with 5V, D- and D+ data lines, GND and VBAT
- 5V input via USB Type C USB connector
- For charging single Lithium Ion/Lithium Polymer 3.7/4.2v batteries (not for older 3.6/4.1v cells)
- 100mA charge current, adjustable to 500mA by soldering a jumper closed
Crazepony 1S LiPo Battery Charging Board Blade Inductrix Ultra Micro JST-PH Parallel Connect Plate mCX mCPX
$8.99 in stock
- Output Connector: 6x Micro JST 1.25; 6x JST-PH 2.0
- Board size: 62.5x32x5mm, Weight: 17g (0.6ounces)
- Charge 6 batteries at the same time, keep your tiny whoop staying in the air
- Input Charge Connector: Male 4mm Banana Plug, it needs to connect to LiPo charger for charging battery
- Suitable for battery of Blade Inductrix, Glimpse, mCP X, Nano QX 3D, Nano CP X, Nano QX etc
How to choose best micro lipo batteries
The price of an micro lipo batteries can vary significantly depending on the seller and product. For some, shipping costs are a much higher priority than others; for other items there may be taxes that need to factor into your purchase decision as well! When buying from Amazon they offer great combo deals which makes finding exactly what you want easier by allowing multiple sellers with varying prices appear in one list so we recommend browsing through them all before settling down with just any old deal or spending more money upfront when possible since these websites always have something interesting going forward at least
The quality of a brand influences the price. Well-known brands for micro lipo batteries will be more expensive than lesser known ones, but this is because their products are dependable and high in durability which means you can rely on them no matter what! In order to find out if your chosen product would suit our needs best we’ll need some information from both sides: What do I want? And who’ss going deliver it – either through postal service/ courier service…
The best micro lipo batteriess are often determined by how you plan on using the product. If it’s only for one time, then there may not be as much need to invest in something expensive compared with if your intention is that this purchase will last long-term and provide many uses beyond its initial sale date or use period; these types of products usually come at higher price points because they’re durable enough where repairs aren’t necessary after each wear/tear
4. Old Customer Review
To avoid disappointment after making a purchase, you should go through the reviews section to determine how previous buyers liked their product. Positive comments from other customers are an indication that it’s of good quality but negative feedback could indicate otherwise if there were many complaints about the same item with only one or two ratings beneath three stars in total frequency count on Amazon’s site by consumers who bought them across all categories over time periods ranging from 1st Apr 2019 – 18th Jun 2021 (US).
5. Pros and Cons of product.
There are many different factors to consider when purchasing a product, and knowing what you’re getting into upfront can help prevent any future headaches. You should check other reviews online or ask around on social media for people who’ve used the micro lipo batteries before so that your purchase goes smoothly!
Otherwise known as a “product description”, these small texts can provide you with all sorts of valuable information about the product. For example how often does it need replacing or even just if there are any issues within its lifetime and what sort life expectancy is expected from them before they break down completely? The more details on this topic will help buyers make informed decisions when purchasing their next appliance!
Lastly, if you want to be sure your product arrives without any problems then shipping with an micro lipo batteries is always better. They will take responsibility for damaged goods and can even let people return the item if it didn’t work out as planned!