Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best four thirds camera
10 Best four thirds camera Reviews
Panasonic LUMIX GH6, 25.2MP Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Camera with Unlimited C4K/4K 4:2:2 10-bit Video Recording, 7.5-Stop 5-Axis Dual Image Stabilizer – DC-GH6BODY
3 used from $2,084.99
- Higher Resolution and Bit Rates than Ever Before: 25MP Sensor and Venus Engine with 100MP Hand-Held High Resolution Shot; 5.7K 60p, 4K 120p 10-bit video and all recording modes are no time limit
- Incredible Image Quality and Versatility: Internal recording in Apple ProRes 422 HQ and 422 to deliver high image quality at low compression; Pre-installed V-Log/V-Gamut and +13-stops of dynamic range with Dynamic Range Boost
- Unbelievably Stable, Even in Low Light: Powerful 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 provides up to 7.5-stops of correction; Full-HD High frame rate video at 300fps (12.5x) slow motion
- The category-defining camera—powerful, reliable, unlimited—now with higher resolution and bit rates than ever before, even more robust image stabilization, and other important upgrades for pro-level quality
Panasonic LUMIX GH5M2, 20.3MP Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Camera with Live Streaming, 4K 4:2:2 10-Bit Video, Unlimited Video Recording, 5-Axis Image Stabilizer DC-GH5M2
$1,497.99 in stock
7 used from $1,235.00
- THE ICONIC GH5, NOW WITH LIVE STREAMING: Attention hybrid content creators—the GH5M2 supports both wired and wireless unlimited live streaming for indoors and outdoors, together with a USB Power Delivery feature.
- VIDEO FORMAT OPTIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: The GH5M2 is capable of unlimited video recording in various settings including C4K/4K 60p 4:2:0 10-bit and simultaneous output over HDMI during 4K 60p internal recording.
- PHOTO STYLE PRESETS MINIMIZE YOUR EDITING: Presets include V-LogL, Cinelike D2/ V2, MonochromeS and L.ClassicNeo.
- POWERFUL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Advanced I.S. to 6.5-stop slower shutter speeds for stable handheld shooting. Double SD Memory Card slot for relay recording.
- WITHSTANDS HEAVY FIELD USE: The magnesium alloy full die-cast front / rear frame and is not only splash and dust resistant, but also freezeproof down to -10 °C (14°F).
Panasonic LUMIX GH5 4K Digital Camera, 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera with Digital Live MOS Sensor, 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2.0, 4K 4:2:2 10-Bit Video, Full-Size HDMI Out, 3.2-Inch LCD, DC-GH5 (Black)
- Professional photo and video: 20.3 Megapixel micro four thirds sensor with no low pass filter to capture sharp images with a high dynamic range and artifact free performance
- Splash or Freeze Proof Design: Freeze proof to 10 degrees the durable magnesium alloy body withstands heavy use in the field; Splash or dust proof construction with weather sealing on every Joint, dial and button
- Dual image stabilization: 5 axis dual image stabilization corrects all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with O. I. S, to eliminate Blur and nearly eliminate body and lens shake in both photo and 4K video recording
- 4K video capture: Records silky smooth 4K 60P by 50P (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160 ; MOV or MP4) video with internal 4: 2: 2 10 bit 4K video recording, Plus exclusive 6K photo and 4K post focus records photos up to 60Fps
- Connectivity and Ports: 3.5 millimeter audio port, connect to devices with USB 3.0, an external monitor or external Recorder with a full size HDMI port; Available Twin SD card slots (UHS II U3 compatible)
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3 Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
$899.99 in stock
4 used from $750.00
- Versatile 16.6x zoom
- Dustproof & splashproof
- 8.7" Close minimum focusing distance
- 24-400mm equivalent
- Includes Lens hood
Panasonic LUMIX G100 4k Mirrorless Camera for Photo and Video, Built-in Microphone with Tracking, Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens System, 12-32mm Lens, 5-Axis Hybrid I.S, DC-G100KK (Black)
4 used from $479.00
- Feature-Packed Camera: Why trust your memories to a phone. With exceptional performance and versatility, the LUMIX G100 captures life in crystal-clear 4K photo, 4K 24p 30p video, and advanced audio
- Grows as Your Skills Grow: iA (intelligent auto) mode gives the perfect shot every time, or use manual modes as your skills sharpen; Micro Four Thirds system is compatible with all LUMIX lenses for any adventure; 12-32mm lens included
- Use as a Webcam: Easily connect the G100 to your computer so that your web calls, livestreams, interviews, and media all look crisp, bright, and professional
- Shoot, Transfer, Edit, Share: Features guide you at every step—frame marker for social media aspect ratios; facial recognition; blur-free dual image stabilization and V-Log L recording. Upload to smartphone seamlessly
- Advanced 360-Degree Sound: High-performance microphone with tracking audio auto-adjusts to record clearly inside or outside, in crowds, one-on-ones, nature, and more; lightweight camera for one-handed recording
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras (Black)
15 used from $265.00
- Dustproof and splash proof
- Minimum focusing distance : 20 inches, Focal Length : 14-150 millimeter
- Zuiko Extra-low reflection optical coating
- 28-300 millimeter 35 millimeter equivalent, Compatible with all micro four thirds cameras
- Comes with lens hood (LH-61C), lens cap, rear lens cap. Angle of view : 75° - 8.2°.Lens Construction:15 elements in 11 groups
Panasonic LUMIX G9 Mirrorless Camera, Micro Four Thirds, 20.3 Megapixels Plus 80 Megapixel, High-Resolution Mode with LUMIX G Vario 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 Lens (DC-G9MK) , Black
2 used from $1,099.00
- IMPRESSIVE HYBRID PROFESSIONAL CAMERA WITH POWERFUL VIDEO: Latest firmware adds enhanced video capabilities of 4K 60p 10 bit 4:2:2 video recording and enhanced VFR (variable frame rate) for slow motion up to 180 fps and V LogL support
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTO PERFORMANCE: 20.3 Megapixel (Plus 80 megapixel high resolution JPEG/raw in camera image) Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter confidently captures sharp images with a high dynamic range and artifact free performance
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Recreate the feeling of ‘being there’ using 5 Axis Dual IS to ensure clear images even when using a long shutter speed. High speed burst capability lets you capture the perfect moment as a story unfolds
- BUILT TO WITHSTAND THE ELEMENTS: Durable magnesium alloy camera body withstands heavy use out in the field; it’s freezeproof down to 14 degrees Fahrenheit, and splash and dust proof, with weather sealing on every joint dial and button
- EASY TO READ LCD MONITOR: Lighted top mounted Status LCD for at a glance feedback on camera setup
NEW 4gb 4g Ms Memory Stick Pro Duo Card for Sony PSP Camera One Year Warranty
- Sony memory stick 4GB
OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
$449.99 in stock
19 used from $398.00
- Weatherproof Macro lens withstands harsh conditions
- 7.4 inch minimum working distance, Focal Length - 60 mm
- 1x 35mm equivalent maximum magnification
- 13 separate lens elements in 10 groups assures faithful reproduction of finest details
- Focus limit switch speeds up auto focus, Built-in working distance window for subject distance confirmation
OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 75 to 300mm II F4.8-6.7 Zoom Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
27 used from $314.98
- Notes on shooting: Edges of pictures may be cut off if more than one filter is used or if a thick filter is used. When using a flash, flash light may be blocked by lens body, lens hood, etc.
- Excellent imaging performance. Super-telephoto shooting in a compact, lightweight, affordable lens.
- MSC mechanism for fast, quiet auto focusing
- Closest focusing distance: 0.9 meter (at 75 millimeter of focal length) / 1.5m (except 75 millimeter of focal length)
- Maximum image magnification 0.18x (35 millimeter equivalent maximum image magnification 0.36x)
How to choose best four thirds camera
The price of an four thirds camera can vary significantly depending on the seller and product. For some, shipping costs are a much higher priority than others; for other items there may be taxes that need to factor into your purchase decision as well! When buying from Amazon they offer great combo deals which makes finding exactly what you want easier by allowing multiple sellers with varying prices appear in one list so we recommend browsing through them all before settling down with just any old deal or spending more money upfront when possible since these websites always have something interesting going forward at least
The quality of a brand influences the price. Well-known brands for four thirds camera will be more expensive than lesser known ones, but this is because their products are dependable and high in durability which means you can rely on them no matter what! In order to find out if your chosen product would suit our needs best we’ll need some information from both sides: What do I want? And who’ss going deliver it – either through postal service/ courier service…
The best four thirds cameras are often determined by how you plan on using the product. If it’s only for one time, then there may not be as much need to invest in something expensive compared with if your intention is that this purchase will last long-term and provide many uses beyond its initial sale date or use period; these types of products usually come at higher price points because they’re durable enough where repairs aren’t necessary after each wear/tear
4. Old Customer Review
To avoid disappointment after making a purchase, you should go through the reviews section to determine how previous buyers liked their product. Positive comments from other customers are an indication that it’s of good quality but negative feedback could indicate otherwise if there were many complaints about the same item with only one or two ratings beneath three stars in total frequency count on Amazon’s site by consumers who bought them across all categories over time periods ranging from 1st Apr 2019 – 18th Jun 2021 (US).
5. Pros and Cons of product.
There are many different factors to consider when purchasing a product, and knowing what you’re getting into upfront can help prevent any future headaches. You should check other reviews online or ask around on social media for people who’ve used the four thirds camera before so that your purchase goes smoothly!
Otherwise known as a “product description”, these small texts can provide you with all sorts of valuable information about the product. For example how often does it need replacing or even just if there are any issues within its lifetime and what sort life expectancy is expected from them before they break down completely? The more details on this topic will help buyers make informed decisions when purchasing their next appliance!
Lastly, if you want to be sure your product arrives without any problems then shipping with an four thirds camera is always better. They will take responsibility for damaged goods and can even let people return the item if it didn’t work out as planned!