Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best exergen temp gun
10 Best exergen temp gun Reviews
iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer, Digital Infrared Thermometer for Adults and Kids, Touchless Baby Thermometer, 3 Ultra-Sensitive Sensors, Large LED Digits, Quiet Vibration Feedback, Non Contact
$19.99 in stock
- Non-Contact Technology For Safe & Hygienic Use: With a built-in infrared temperature sensor, the iHealth PT3 thermometer can read a person’s body temperature within 1.18 inches from the center of the forehead without physically touching the person.
- High Accuracy Via Tri-Point Sensory: An ultra-sensitive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second while distance and environmental sensors work together to account for other variables, ensuring maximum accuracy every time the temperature is taken.
- Simple, Fast, Clear, And Quiet: With an intuitive single-button control design, the thermometer reads and shows the temperature in just one second on its easy-to-read, extra-large LED display, even in total darkness. When the temperature is read, the device gives a gentle vibration notification to the holding hand—no beeps or buzzes.
- Suitable For Wide Usage Scenarios & All Age Groups: This iHealth thermometer (model PT3) is designed for all ages, ranging from babies and toddlers to the elderly. An ideal choice for at-home use and for hospitals, hotels, schools, and other public or private establishments.
- In The Box: 1× iHealth PT3 thermometer, 2× AAA batteries, 1× Instruction manual, 1× Quick User Guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly California-based customer service.
Zacurate Pro Series 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with Silicon Cover, Batteries and Lanyard (Royal Black)
2 used from $22.72
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- FULL SPO2 VALUE - The ONLY LED pulse oximeter that can read and display up to 100% for SpO2.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS - For sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate. SpO2 and Pulse Rate now faces instead of away from the user for an easy read.
- ACCOMODATES WIDE RANGE OF FINGER SIZES - Finger chamber with SMART Spring System. Works for ages 12 and above.
- LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow the pulse oximeter to be used right out of the box, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and physical damage and a LANYARD for convenience. Comes with 12 months WARRANTY and USA based technical phone support.
KIZEN Infrared Thermometer Gun (LaserPro LP300) - Handheld Heat Temperature Gun for Cooking, Pizza Oven, Grill & Engine - Laser Surface Temp Reader -58F to 1112F - NOT for Humans
$19.99 in stock
- ACCURATE - Our laser thermometer gun has an emissivity range of 0.1 to 1.0 for precise readings across different surfaces and conditions. For best results, the reader should be 14" away from the object.
- VERSATILE - Use this handy laser temperature gun at home and in industrial settings. Check the heat of your oven or griddle, complete HVAC projects, measure the temp of any vehicle's engine, and more.
- EASY TO USE - Simply scan the surface of your object, hold down the trigger of the IR thermometer gun, and release to get live temperature readings anywhere between -58ºF and 1112ºF (-50ºC and 600ºC).
- BRIGHT DISPLAY - Each infrared temperature gun has a large, backlit LCD screen, so you can easily read temperatures in the dark. And with 2 AAA batteries included, powering up the thermal gun is a cinch.
- NOT FOR HUMANS - This temp gun thermometer is NOT suitable for human/internal body temperature use. It is designed for repairs around the home, cooking, HVAC and automotive use, and other DIY jobs.
Klein Tools IR1 Infrared Thermometer, Digital Laser Gun is Non-Contact Thermometer with a Temperature Range -4 to 752-Degree Fahrenheit
$31.99 in stock
3 used from $30.13
- Infrared Thermometer has an optical resolution (distance-to-spot) of 10:1
- Features include targeting laser; automatic hold; backlit display; low battery, auto power-off
- Drop protection to 6.6-Foot (2 m)
- Measurement range is -4 to 752-Degree Fahrenheit (-20 to 400-Degree Celsius)
- Not a medical device; thermometer is NOT intended for use on people or animals
Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 1080, Heat Temperature Temp Gun for Cooking, Laser IR Surface Tool for Pizza, Griddle, Grill, HVAC, Engine, Accessories, -58°F to 1022°F, Yellow
- NOT FOR HUMAN: The thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; Class 2 laser, optical power 0.5-0.9Mw
- BETTER ACCURACY: 12:1 D:S, lasergrip 1080 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR thermometers; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 in(36cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 1022℉/-50℃ to 550℃, you can choose the unit from ℉/℃; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes it to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, ovens; A/C, refrigerators; or soapmaking cats toy etc
Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer
- Exergen Temporal Thermometer
Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 774, Digital Temperature Gun for Cooking, Non Contact Electric Laser IR Temp Gauge, Home Repairs, Handmaking, Surface Measuring, -58 to 716 ℉, - 50 to 380 ℃, Yellow
$19.98 in stock
- NOT FOR HUMAN: Temperature readings from these devices are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will be inaccurate
- BETTER ACCURACY: 12:1 D:S, meaning it can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most others; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 inches (36 cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 716℉(-50℃ to 380℃), with 2 units ℉/℃ to choose; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built-in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes it to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, ovens; AC, refrigerators; or soapmaking cats toy etc
- Note: This color model don't contain emissivity adjustment feature and max temperature feature
Infrared Thermometer - FKM Digital Temperature Gun with Patented Circular Laser, Non Contact Laser Thermometer Gun for Cooking/Ovens/Home Repairs, -58℉~1022℉ (-50℃-550℃), Not for Use on Humans
- 【Upgraded 12-point Circular Tech】Built-in FKM upgraded temperature sensor tech, the infrared thermometer emits circular infrared light instead of the single or dual laser like others use. The red circular auxiliary light helps you locate the targets, greatly improving the accuracy of the measurement up to ±2% in only 0.5s.
- 【High/Low Temperature Alarm】The smart alarm indicator will be red if the measured value is higher than the set upper limit value, conversely, it turns green. If the measured value is lower than the set lower limit value, it turns to yellow. You can set the upper/lower limit value within the wide range of -58℉ to 1022℉(-50℃-550℃).
- 【Easy to Set up & Use】Two steps are all it takes: Aim the laser thermometer gun at the object, then pull the trigger to read its live temperature. The max value during the measurement will be displayed on the secondary display. Also, you can adjust the emissivity (0.1-1) to gain a higher degree of accuracy.
- 【Works for Domestic and Industrial Scenes 】As a trustworthy temperature gun, it's perfect for making a pizza, tempering chocolate, meat, and BBQ. You can also measure AC vents, refrigerators, and car engines with it. Anything you want to measure its surface temperature, the temp gun is enough.
- 【Long Battery & Color LCD】The max temperature of the last scan is displayed on the backlit color LCD screen, which holds the measured data for 10s, then automatically shuts off to keep a long battery life. You can press the button to choose units from °F/ °C. PS: The infrared temp thermometer is designed for inanimate objects, it doesn't work on humans.
ThermoPro TP30 Digital Infrared Thermometer Gun Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun -58°F ~1022°F (-50°C ~ 550°C) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max Measure (NOT for Human Body Temperature)
$16.99 in stock
- Highly accurate: Designed with the latest thermopile sensor technology, to allow infrared laser thermometer gun to provide the highest accuracy up to ±1.5%; Improve the accuracy of the ir thermometer gun by adjusting the emissivity from 0.1-1.0 according to the surface material being measured
- Ultra-fast: With a distance to spot ratio of 12:1 and a response time of
- Various usages: Pyrometer utilizes infrared technology which can measure a wide temp range of -58Fahrenheit~1022Fahrenheit / -50Celsius~550Celsius, enabling the heat detector to measure various objects' surface temp from a safe distance, especially above boiling point and below freezing point; Use the temperature gauge while preparing foods, performing auto maintenance, home repairs and a host of other tasks
- User-friendly: The termometro digital displays MAX/MIN/AVG temperature of the last scan, perfect for measuring AC vents or car engines; Thermal gun features a backlit LCD screen, that automatically shuts off after 90 seconds of no use to conserve battery
- Commonly found batteries: Temperature gun is powered by two powerful and commonly found AAA batteries that provide long battery life, when the low battery indicator remind you to change the battery, it's easily replaceable than other batteries. NOTE: This digital thermometer is not designed for taking Human Body Temperature
Fluke 62 Max Industrial Infrared Thermometer, -22 to +932 Degree F Range, Single Laser Targeting, 10:1 Distance To Spot Ratio, IP54 Rating, Includes 3 Year Warranty, (Not For Human Temp)
$84.47 in stock
1 used from $129.99
- Note: This product is for industrial use only. It is not for human use
- Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems
- Measures temperature from 30 to 500 degrees C (-22 to 932 degrees F) with an accuracy of or 1.5 degree C or or 1.5 percent of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C
- 10:1 infrared distance to spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the 2 temperatures, and the average temperatures
How to choose best exergen temp gun
The price of an exergen temp gun can vary significantly depending on the seller and product. For some, shipping costs are a much higher priority than others; for other items there may be taxes that need to factor into your purchase decision as well! When buying from Amazon they offer great combo deals which makes finding exactly what you want easier by allowing multiple sellers with varying prices appear in one list so we recommend browsing through them all before settling down with just any old deal or spending more money upfront when possible since these websites always have something interesting going forward at least
The quality of a brand influences the price. Well-known brands for exergen temp gun will be more expensive than lesser known ones, but this is because their products are dependable and high in durability which means you can rely on them no matter what! In order to find out if your chosen product would suit our needs best we’ll need some information from both sides: What do I want? And who’ss going deliver it – either through postal service/ courier service…
The best exergen temp guns are often determined by how you plan on using the product. If it’s only for one time, then there may not be as much need to invest in something expensive compared with if your intention is that this purchase will last long-term and provide many uses beyond its initial sale date or use period; these types of products usually come at higher price points because they’re durable enough where repairs aren’t necessary after each wear/tear
4. Old Customer Review
To avoid disappointment after making a purchase, you should go through the reviews section to determine how previous buyers liked their product. Positive comments from other customers are an indication that it’s of good quality but negative feedback could indicate otherwise if there were many complaints about the same item with only one or two ratings beneath three stars in total frequency count on Amazon’s site by consumers who bought them across all categories over time periods ranging from 1st Apr 2019 – 18th Jun 2021 (US).
5. Pros and Cons of product.
There are many different factors to consider when purchasing a product, and knowing what you’re getting into upfront can help prevent any future headaches. You should check other reviews online or ask around on social media for people who’ve used the exergen temp gun before so that your purchase goes smoothly!
Otherwise known as a “product description”, these small texts can provide you with all sorts of valuable information about the product. For example how often does it need replacing or even just if there are any issues within its lifetime and what sort life expectancy is expected from them before they break down completely? The more details on this topic will help buyers make informed decisions when purchasing their next appliance!
Lastly, if you want to be sure your product arrives without any problems then shipping with an exergen temp gun is always better. They will take responsibility for damaged goods and can even let people return the item if it didn’t work out as planned!