Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best blue yeti headphones
10 Best blue yeti headphones Reviews
Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone (Blackout) Bundle with Knox Gear Headphones and Pop Filter (3 Items)
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Mic (Blackout), Knox Gear TX-100 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones, and Knox Gear Pop Filter for Broadcasting and Recording Microphones
- INCREDIBLE SOUND: The Blue Yeti Microphone features a three condenser capsule array that helps record in almost any situation. It gives you flexibility with four pickup-pattern modes (cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional and stereo) to choose from
- HIGH-QUALITY 16-BIT/48KHZ: The Yeti USB microphone supports high-quality 16-bit/48kHz to make recording and streaming your podcast, video or Twitch stream the best possible listening experience
- HASSLE-FREE SETUP: Simply plug Yeti into your computer's USB port with the included USB cable, calibrate it with your operating system, and you're ready to record—rain, shine or snow. Yeti offers driver-free operation
Blue Yeti Nano Premium USB Mic Black with Knox Gear Headphones and Pop Filter Bundle (3 Items)
- Bundle Includes: Blue Yeti Nano Premium USB Mic for Recording and Streaming (Blackout) with Knox Gear TX-100 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones and Knox Gear Pop Filter for Broadcasting and Recording Microphones
- Designed for Easy Streaming and Recording: Every aspect of Yeti Nano is designed to help you record and stream easily. The compact footprint and all-new aesthetic fits perfectly on any desktop and looks great on camera. The built-in metal stand makes it easy to adjust the angle of the mic exactly where you need it
- Cardioid Mode: Perfect for podcasts with a single host, game streaming, Skype calls, vocal performances, voiceovers and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound
- Omnidirectional Mode: Record or stream sound equally from all around the mic. Omnidirectional mode is best used in situations when you want to have a conference call with multiple participants in the same room, or a multi-person interview on a podcast
Blue Yeti Nano USB Microphone (Vivid Blue) with Knox Gear Boom Arm and Pop Filter
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Blue Microphones Yeti Nano Premium USB Microphone for Recording and Streaming (Vivid Blue), Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm with 5/8-27 Threading (Black), and Pop Filter for Broadcasting and Recording Microphones
- SAMPLE RATES: Supports high-quality 24-bit/48 kHz recording, so you can give your podcast, video, or Twitch stream the production value it deserves
- DESIGNED FOR EASY STREAMING AND RECORDING: The microphone’s compact footprint and all-new aesthetic fits perfectly on any desktop and looks great on camera. The built-in metal stand makes it easy to adjust the angle of the microphone exactly where you need it
- TWO PICKUP-PATTERN MODES: Whether you plan to record a single source or multiple sources at once, Yeti Nano gives you flexibility with two pickup-pattern modes to choose from. Simply tap the pattern-selection button to set the one that’s right for your project
Sonos Play:1 - Compact Wireless Smart Speaker - Black (Discontinued by manufacturer)
16 used from $189.70
- Small yet powerful speaker for streaming music and more. Get rich, room-filling sound with Play:1, and control it with the Sonos app.
- The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen countertop, or tuck it away on your office bookshelf.
- Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with just 1 cord and step-by-step guidance in the Sonos app.
- Pair 2 Play: 1's in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound.
- Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over Wi-Fi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together.
Bose QuietComfort 45 Bluetooth Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones - Triple Black
8 used from $274.95
- Noise cancelling wireless headphones – The perfect balance of quiet, comfort, and sound. Bose uses tiny mics to measure, compare, and react to outside noise, cancelling it with opposite signals.
- High-fidelity audio – The TriPort acoustic architecture offers depth and fullness. Volume-optimized Active EQ maintains balanced performance at any volume, so bass stays consistent when turned down and the music remains clear when turned up.
- Quiet and Aware Modes – Choose Quiet Mode for full noise cancelling, or Aware Mode to bring the outside into the around ear headphones and hear your environment and your music at the same time.
- Personalize your audio. Adjustable EQ allows you to set the bass, mid-range, and treble levels to your personal preferences or select one of several preset options.
- Up to 24 hours battery life – Enjoy 24 hours of battery life from a single charge. A quick 15-minute charge offers 3 hours when you’re on the go, or plug in the included audio cable to listen for even longer in wired mode.
Blue Microphones Yeti Blackout USB Microphone Bundle with Knox Studio Stand, Studio Headphones and Pop Filter (4 Items)
- Bundle Includes: Blue Microphone Yeti USB Microphone (Blackout) with Knox Gear TX-100 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones, Knox Gear Desktop Boom Arm Microphone Stand and Knox Gear Pop Filter for Yeti Microphones
- Yeti USB Microphone: The Blue Yeti USB Microphone employs a unique, tri-capsule design and the ability to capture audio in up to 16-bit, 48 kHz resolution. This studio-quality microphone is highlighted by a mic with an integrated headphone amp that's backed by an independent gain control for latency-free monitoring
- Total Control: Yeti features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain—putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. The microphone comes equipped with a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack that allows you to listen to what you're recording in real-time, without latency delays
- Innovative Design: Yeti lets you adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source, which optimizes your sound quality. Simply hand-tighten the set knobs to secure mic in place. The microphone can also be folded down for easy portability or removed from base
- Four Pattern Modes: Stereo Mode is ideal for capturing a realistic, general sound image. Cardioid Mode - Well-suited for podcasts, vocals, or game streaming, cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. Omnidirectional mode picks up sound equally from all directions. It’s best used in live events. Bidirectional mode records from both the front and the rear of the mic. Ideal for instruments or interviews
Blue Microphones Yeti Blackout USB Microphone Streamer and Podcast Bundle with Creator/Producer Accessories - Great Mic for Gaming, Podcasts, Streaming, Singing, and Studio Recording (4 Items)
- Bundle Includes: Blue Microphone Yeti USB Microphone (Blackout), Knox Gear TX-100 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones, Knox Gear Desktop Boom Arm Microphone Stand, Knox Gear Pop Filter for Broadcasting and Recording Microphones
- Ergonomics: Studio-quality professional microphone is highlighted by a mic with an integrated headphone amp that's backed by an independent gain control for latency-free monitoring
- Features: Features include microphone gain control, an instant mute function, and an included stand that allows for pivoting in a variety of angles for ideal placement
- Versatile Applications: Versatile microphone that's great for streaming, recording singing, podcasts, gaming, music, interviews, and even college lectures, depending on your sound source, this foldable microphone also allows the listener to select between stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, or bi-directional polar patterns for optimal results. Plug 'n Play. Mac and PC compatible
- Optimal Sound Quality: Yeti doesn’t mind getting pushed around, it lets you adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source, which optimizes your sound quality
OneOdio Wired Over Ear Headphones Studio Monitor & Mixing DJ Stereo Headsets with 50mm Neodymium Drivers and 1/4 to 3.5mm Audio Jack for AMP Computer Recording Phone Piano Guitar Laptop - Black
- BASS SOUND: Enjoy clear sound and comfort with the OneOdio Studio monitor headphones. Large, 50 millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets; powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones form stereo sound
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The soft padded ear cushions are designed for monitor headphones comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in
- NO MORE ADAPTER: DJ style coiled cord (9.8Ft Stretched) easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your chair. A standard-sized 6.35mm plug and a 3.5mm plug are included. They both are completely detachable, you can plug in the mixer you want to use
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90° swiveling ear cups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, ideal for mastering and mixing
- Works with: All devices have 3.5mm or 6.35mm audio jack. Bass sound, durability, and comfort. These are the headphones you've been looking for
Blue Microphone Yeti USB Microphone Blackout Bundle with Logitech C920S Pro HD Webcam and Knox Gear 4-Port USB Hub (3 Items)
- Bundle Includes: Blue Microphone Yeti USB Microphone (Blackout), Logitech C920S Pro HD Webcam and Knox Gear 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub
- Features: The Blue Yeti USB Microphone employs a unique, tri-capsule design and the ability to capture audio in up to 16-bit, 48 kHz resolution. This studio-quality microphone is highlighted by a mic with an integrated headphone amp that's backed by an independent gain control for latency-free monitoring
- Versatile Applications: A versatile microphone that's great for recording vocals, podcasts, music, interviews and even college lectures, depending on your sound source, this foldable microphone also allows the listener to select between stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, or bi-directional polar patterns for optimal results. Additionally, the Yeti is Mac and Windows compatible and includes a USB cable which lets you plug it in and record
- Start Recording Quickly: Who needs a learning curve? Yeti was designed with a convenient, no-hassle workflow in mind. Set up in seconds with the included desktop stand or connect directly to a mic stand. Adjust microphone gain, pick up pattern, headphone volume, or mute/unmute with easy-to-reach controls. And record in comfort with Yeti’s side-address operation
- Hassle-Free Setup: Simply plug Yeti into your computer's USB port with the included USB cable, calibrate it with your operating system, and you're ready to record—rain, shine or snow. Yeti offers driver-free operation, while the Yeti Pro requires easy-to-install drivers, available from Blue
Blue YETI X Pro Condenser USB Microphone Plus Pack Bundle with Presonus StudioOne 5 Artist DAW, iZotope RX Elements Plug-in & Groover 3 Tutorials 3-Month Subscription, Polsen Headphone & Pop Filter
- Four-capsule array capture legendary Blue broadcast sound with greater focus and clarity than ever for professional-level gaming, Twitch streaming, podcasting and YouTube Productions.
- High-res LED metering visualize your voice level with the Yeti X Microphone 11-segment LED meter. At a glance you can check if your voice level is too high or too low and adjust accordingly.
- Multi-function smart knob easily adjust mic gain, mute and headphone volume, as well as the blend of microphone signal and computer sound in your headphones.
- Blue Voice broadcast vocal effects download Logitech G HUB or Blue Sherpa (for PC and Mac) and gain instant access to a suite of Blue Voice broadcast effects for achieving Professional on-stream sound quality.
- Includes a software bundle & 3-month subscription to the Groove3 online tutorial website
How to choose best blue yeti headphones
The price of an blue yeti headphones can vary significantly depending on the seller and product. For some, shipping costs are a much higher priority than others; for other items there may be taxes that need to factor into your purchase decision as well! When buying from Amazon they offer great combo deals which makes finding exactly what you want easier by allowing multiple sellers with varying prices appear in one list so we recommend browsing through them all before settling down with just any old deal or spending more money upfront when possible since these websites always have something interesting going forward at least
The quality of a brand influences the price. Well-known brands for blue yeti headphones will be more expensive than lesser known ones, but this is because their products are dependable and high in durability which means you can rely on them no matter what! In order to find out if your chosen product would suit our needs best we’ll need some information from both sides: What do I want? And who’ss going deliver it – either through postal service/ courier service…
The best blue yeti headphoness are often determined by how you plan on using the product. If it’s only for one time, then there may not be as much need to invest in something expensive compared with if your intention is that this purchase will last long-term and provide many uses beyond its initial sale date or use period; these types of products usually come at higher price points because they’re durable enough where repairs aren’t necessary after each wear/tear
4. Old Customer Review
To avoid disappointment after making a purchase, you should go through the reviews section to determine how previous buyers liked their product. Positive comments from other customers are an indication that it’s of good quality but negative feedback could indicate otherwise if there were many complaints about the same item with only one or two ratings beneath three stars in total frequency count on Amazon’s site by consumers who bought them across all categories over time periods ranging from 1st Apr 2019 – 18th Jun 2021 (US).
5. Pros and Cons of product.
There are many different factors to consider when purchasing a product, and knowing what you’re getting into upfront can help prevent any future headaches. You should check other reviews online or ask around on social media for people who’ve used the blue yeti headphones before so that your purchase goes smoothly!
Otherwise known as a “product description”, these small texts can provide you with all sorts of valuable information about the product. For example how often does it need replacing or even just if there are any issues within its lifetime and what sort life expectancy is expected from them before they break down completely? The more details on this topic will help buyers make informed decisions when purchasing their next appliance!
Lastly, if you want to be sure your product arrives without any problems then shipping with an blue yeti headphones is always better. They will take responsibility for damaged goods and can even let people return the item if it didn’t work out as planned!